- Best Sellers
- 12 MP
- Featured Items
- Mega Pixel
- Viewing Area
- Radiology Displays
- Surgical Displays
- Color Medical Monitors
- Monochrome Medical Monitors
- BARCO Monitors
- EIZO Monitors
- JVC Monitors
- LG Monitors
- NEC Monitors
- Optik View Monitors
- TOTOKU Monitors
- PACS Workstations
- Patient Monitor LCDs
- CRT Replacements
- Ultrasound Machines
- Previous Products
Single Head 3MP Barco Nio High Bright Color
Barco Nio 5.8MP Dual Head Color Diagnostic Display with MXRT-6700 Video Card - MDNC-6121 / K9602987
2MP Barco Eonis Color LCD Clinical Review Display
New! Barco 4MP Coronis Fusion Color Diagnostic Display - MDCC-4430 / K9602975
NEW! 5MP Dual Head Barco Coronis Grayscale without Video Card - MDCG-5221 / K9602712
3MP JVC 21.3” Grayscale LED Diagnostic Display – MSS300
JVC MS-S300 (MSS300) is an optimal solution for high luminance & high contrast 3MP monochrome monitor for Diagnostic imaging.
- 3 Megapixel – 2000 cd/m² – 1500 :1 contrast
- DICOM calibration
- Remote calibration and management
- Uniformity correction
Too Low to Advertise
High Luminance Improved Diagnostic Visibility
JVC MS-S300 comes with 1,000 cd/㎡ calibration to make it the best solution for diagnostic imaging of DR, CT, MRI etc. The brighter screen dramatically increases the number of perceptual grayscale steps to improve the visibility of structures. Diagnostic reading will be much more efficient.
Independent Sub-pixel Drive Technology
This unique technology enables MS-S300 to render 9 mega sub-pixel images, exceeding the current standards for primary mammography diagnosis. MS-S300 is cleared for FDA 510(k) for the use of digital mammography and breast tomosynthesis.
Auto Text Mode
Brightness is automatically adjusted on patient lists and reporting applications to reduce eye strain.
High Contrast Improved Diagnostic Visibility
A contrast ratio of 1500:1 delivers crisper images and gives radiologists confidence in breast image interpretation to improve work efficiency.
QA Medivisor Agent
Calibration and QA standard tests with the scheduling functions through an intuitive and easy to navigate user interface make it effective to manage the day-to-day operation in the radiology department.
* QA Medivisor Agent LE confined the functions to is bundled with JVC MS-S300 (MSS300). Calibration kit CAL-016 is required for QA standard test.
With the integrated front sensor, the MS-S300 self-calibrates to the DICOM Part 14 Standard on a regular schedule.
Utilizing its unique X, Y, Z, grayscale level tracking, and monochrome tone management technologies, any of the i3 models perfectly color-matches one another even different location.
A simple and slim design for a modern look
LED Indicator / Front Buttons
The soft LED light indicator and front buttons are streamlined for intuitive operation.
The new design of the JVC MS-S300 reduces 25% of the stand footprint compared to the conventional models.
Low Blue light Panel
MS-S300 comes with a low blue light panel, which reduces strain on the eyes while reading.
Wire Management / DisplayPort Daisy Chains
With DisplayPort 1.2, the use of daisy chains allows for easier wiring connections.
The back side features a stylish gray-white tone color.
Luminance uniformity correction system produces stable images across the screen.
- 21.3-inch, monochrome, TFT, IPS technology
- Display Area
- 324 mm x 433 mm
- Pixel Pitch
- 0.2115 mm x 0.2115 mm
- Contrast Ratio
- 1500:1 (typ.)
- Maximum Luminance
- 2000 cd/m2 (typ.)
1000 cd/m2 / 500 cd/m2 (calibrated)
- Viewing Angle
- 178° vertical and horizontal
- Native Resolution
- 1536 x 2048(Independent Sub-pixel Drive technology ON : 1536 x 6144)
- Display Colors
- 256 shades of grayscale are simultaneously displayed from a palette of 16,369 grayscale steps
*1024 or 10-bit shades of grayscale with DisplayPort and 10-bit viewer
*1276 shades of grayscale by using Independent Sub-pixel Drive technology
- Input Signal
- DVI-D (DVI 1.0 compliant)
DisplayPort (DisplayPort 1.2a compliant)
- Output Signal
- DisplayPort (DisplayPort 1.2a compliant)
- Plug and Play
- DDC2B compliant
Input Power Supply
- Input Power Supply
- 100V – 240 V 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption
- 35W (typ.)
- Calibration Control
- Luminance, Gamma, Capable of storing 3 sets of LUT (Optional Calibration Kit is required)
- OSD Information Display
- Model name, Serial No., Total operating time, Calibration settings (Operating time since last calibration, Luminance, Gamma), Current luminance, Ambient light, DICOM conformance
- USB Hub
- USB Rev.2 compliant, Self-powered
USB upstream connector (x1), USB downstream connector (x2)
- Other Features
- Uniformity Equalizer, Hardware pivot, LED indicator, Advanced power management, Human Presence Sensor, Independent Sub-pixel Drive technology, Auto Text Mode, Luminance stabilization, Multiple LUT, Self DICOM check, Self-calibration
- ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1 (2005) + A1 (2012), CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60601-1 (2014), CE (EN60601-1, EN60601-1-2), RCM, FCC Part15 subpart B Class B, ICES-003-B, VCCI-B, J-Moss, RoHS, EAC
- 510(k) Cleared to use for diagnostic purposes with digital medical images for Digital mammography PACS, Modalities including FFDM, and Breast tomosynthesis
- Dimensions(W x H x D)
- Landscape : 493 mm x 451.3 / 546.3 mm x 196.5 mm
Portrait : 361.5 mm x 517 / 612 mm x 196.5 mm
- approx. 10.2 kg
- Tilt Stand
- Tilt, Swivel, Portrait / Landscape
- VESA standard (100 mm x 100 mm)
- Power cord, DVI cable, DisplayPort cable, USB cable, Operation manual, Installation manual, Software (QA Medivisor Agent LE)
NEW! JVC 2MP 21.3 Clinical Review Display – CL-R211
$1,995.00Add to cart
JVC CL-R211 (CLR211) 2MP 21.3” Clinical Review Display is an optimal solution where doctors need to view both grayscale and color images, and effectively covers multiple applications like PACS, CAD, PET and nuclear medicine.
Dynamic Gamma — One Pixel Based Contrast and Brightness, Gamma.
Call for Best Price!
Single Head 6MP Totoku 30” Color – CL650i2-SH-K2000DTRead more
With a wide 30″ screen, the CCL650i2 allows you to view images of two 3MP displays in one screen without the center bezels. Additionally, the CCL650i2 allows for the flexibility of window layouts in a number of ways supporting multiple system configurations. Providing optimal functions for diagnostic viewing, this seamless and wide LCD improves your workflow efficiency while ensuring space and energy saving.
NEW! 2MP JVC 21.3” Color LED Display – CLS200$2,880.00Add to cart
JVC CLS200 is an optimal solution where doctors need to view both grayscale and color images, and effectively covers multiple applications like PACS, CAD, PET and nuclear medicine.
Clearly Defined Diagnostic Images
The new i3 color series render more precise color and monochrome modality images. One of its unique technologies the built-in self-calibrating sensor ensures that the monitor constantly performs at its best.
NEW! 2MP Eonis 21
$1,249.00Add to cart
Barco’s Eonis 21″ offers a 40% higher calibrated luminance and almost twice the contrast ratio of the previous generation. It comes with a unique front consistency sensor to guarantee consistent images over time, making it ideal for viewing standard PACS images, RIS data, and image-enabled EMR.
Free Barco White Paper
Receive special pricing from the top medical display companies along with white papers and software updates: Learn More.
Sign up for our monthly Newsletter