- Best Sellers
- 12 MP
- Featured Items
- Mega Pixel
- Viewing Area
- Radiology Displays
- Surgical Displays
- Color Medical Monitors
- Monochrome Medical Monitors
- BARCO Monitors
- EIZO Monitors
- JVC Monitors
- LG Monitors
- NEC Monitors
- Optik View Monitors
- TOTOKU Monitors
- PACS Workstations
- Patient Monitor LCDs
- CRT Replacements
- Ultrasound Machines
- Previous Products
EIZO 1MP Curator 19" High Brightness LCD Color - EX190-S
2MP Barco Eonis MDRC-2222TS Touch Screen Clinical Review Display K9607943
NEW! 5MP Dual Head Barco Coronis Grayscale without Video Card - MDCG-5221 / K9602712
NEW! Barco 24” Clinical Review Display MDRC-2324 HPEW - K9350072
NEW! EIZO MS236WT 2MP 23'' Multitouch
3MP JVC 21.3” Grayscale LED Diagnostic Display – MSS300
JVC MS-S300 (MSS300) is an optimal solution for high luminance & high contrast 3MP monochrome monitor for Diagnostic imaging.
- 3 Megapixel – 2000 cd/m² – 1500 :1 contrast
- DICOM calibration
- Remote calibration and management
- Uniformity correction
Too Low to Advertise
JVC MS-S300 (MSS300) 21.3″ 3MP Grayscale LED Diagnostic Display
High Luminance Improved Diagnostic Visibility
JVC MS-S300 comes with 1,000 cd/㎡ calibration to make it the best solution for diagnostic imaging of DR, CT, MRI etc. The brighter screen dramatically increases the number of perceptual grayscale steps to improve the visibility of structures. Diagnostic reading will be much more efficient.
Independent Sub-pixel Drive Technology
This unique technology enables MS-S300 to render 9 mega sub-pixel images, exceeding the current standards for primary mammography diagnosis. MS-S300 is cleared for FDA 510(k) for the use of digital mammography and breast tomosynthesis.
Auto Text Mode
Brightness is automatically adjusted on patient lists and reporting applications to reduce eye strain.
High Contrast Improved Diagnostic Visibility
A contrast ratio of 1500:1 delivers crisper images and gives radiologists confidence in breast image interpretation to improve work efficiency.
QA Medivisor Agent
Calibration and QA standard tests with the scheduling functions through an intuitive and easy to navigate user interface make it effective to manage the day-to-day operation in the radiology department.
* QA Medivisor Agent LE confined the functions to is bundled with JVC MS-S300 (MSS300). Calibration kit CAL-016 is required for QA standard test.
With the integrated front sensor, the MS-S300 self-calibrates to the DICOM Part 14 Standard on a regular schedule.
Utilizing its unique X, Y, Z, grayscale level tracking, and monochrome tone management technologies, any of the i3 models perfectly color-matches one another even different location.
A simple and slim design for a modern look
LED Indicator / Front Buttons
The soft LED light indicator and front buttons are streamlined for intuitive operation.
The new design of the JVC MS-S300 reduces 25% of the stand footprint compared to the conventional models.
Low Blue light Panel
MS-S300 comes with a low blue light panel, which reduces strain on the eyes while reading.
Wire Management / DisplayPort Daisy Chains
With DisplayPort 1.2, the use of daisy chains allows for easier wiring connections.
The back side features a stylish gray-white tone color.
Luminance uniformity correction system produces stable images across the screen.
- 21.3-inch, monochrome, TFT, IPS technology
- Display Area
- 324 mm x 433 mm
- Pixel Pitch
- 0.2115 mm x 0.2115 mm
- Contrast Ratio
- 1500:1 (typ.)
- Maximum Luminance
- 2000 cd/m2 (typ.)
1000 cd/m2 / 500 cd/m2 (calibrated)
- Viewing Angle
- 178° vertical and horizontal
- Native Resolution
- 1536 x 2048(Independent Sub-pixel Drive technology ON : 1536 x 6144)
- Display Colors
- 256 shades of grayscale are simultaneously displayed from a palette of 16,369 grayscale steps
*1024 or 10-bit shades of grayscale with DisplayPort and 10-bit viewer
*1276 shades of grayscale by using Independent Sub-pixel Drive technology
- Input Signal
- DVI-D (DVI 1.0 compliant)
DisplayPort (DisplayPort 1.2a compliant)
- Output Signal
- DisplayPort (DisplayPort 1.2a compliant)
- Plug and Play
- DDC2B compliant
Input Power Supply
- Input Power Supply
- 100V – 240 V 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption
- 35W (typ.)
- Calibration Control
- Luminance, Gamma, Capable of storing 3 sets of LUT (Optional Calibration Kit is required)
- OSD Information Display
- Model name, Serial No., Total operating time, Calibration settings (Operating time since last calibration, Luminance, Gamma), Current luminance, Ambient light, DICOM conformance
- USB Hub
- USB Rev.2 compliant, Self-powered
USB upstream connector (x1), USB downstream connector (x2)
- Other Features
- Uniformity Equalizer, Hardware pivot, LED indicator, Advanced power management, Human Presence Sensor, Independent Sub-pixel Drive technology, Auto Text Mode, Luminance stabilization, Multiple LUT, Self DICOM check, Self-calibration
- ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1 (2005) + A1 (2012), CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60601-1 (2014), CE (EN60601-1, EN60601-1-2), RCM, FCC Part15 subpart B Class B, ICES-003-B, VCCI-B, J-Moss, RoHS, EAC
- 510(k) Cleared to use for diagnostic purposes with digital medical images for Digital mammography PACS, Modalities including FFDM, and Breast tomosynthesis
- Dimensions(W x H x D)
- Landscape : 493 mm x 451.3 / 546.3 mm x 196.5 mm
Portrait : 361.5 mm x 517 / 612 mm x 196.5 mm
- approx. 10.2 kg
- Tilt Stand
- Tilt, Swivel, Portrait / Landscape
- VESA standard (100 mm x 100 mm)
- Power cord, DVI cable, DisplayPort cable, USB cable, Operation manual, Installation manual, Software (QA Medivisor Agent LE)
2MP Optik View 21.3 inch Grayscale Medical Grade LCD with 5 year warrantyRead more
The Optik View DM21210 2MP 21.1″ Grayscale Diagnostic Display takes high resolution grayscale imaging to the next level. This display is ideally suited for traditional radiographic images such as chest CR, DR, and other imaging modalities requiring higher brightness and contrast performance. This high-definition display features DICOM Part 14 compliant calibration to ensure consistent image quality over the life of the product and can be used as a PACS/HIS/RIS point-of-use display.
Call for Best Price!
1MP Barco Color DICOM Clinical Review Touch Screen – MDRC-1219 TS
$1,242.00Add to cart
The MDRC-1219 TS is a 1 MegaPixel clinical review display with touch screen interface. The 19-inch display brings reliable, DICOM-compliant images to a broad palette of imaging applications, including the EMR system.
Consistent DICOM images, anywhere, anytime
The high-quality LCD panel of the MDRC-1219 TS presents medical images with better contrast, higher brightness and a wider viewing angle than conventional computer monitors.
EIZO 1MP Curator 19″ High Brightness LCD Color – EX190-S
$3,199.00Add to cart
This high-brightness color monitor for diagnosis is perfect for accurate displaying of grayscale tones as well as color images in the medical environment. The monitor accepts multiple input signals from both state of the art and legacy systems.
Its high contrast creates the perfect fit for most grayscale modalities and imaging systems. Typical application areas are interventional radiology, endoscopy, cardiology and ultrasound.
NEW! JVC 2MP 21.3 Clinical Review Display – CL-R211Read more
JVC CL-R211 (CLR211) 2MP 21.3” Clinical Review Display is an optimal solution where doctors need to view both grayscale and color images, and effectively covers multiple applications like PACS, CAD, PET and nuclear medicine.
Dynamic Gamma — One Pixel Based Contrast and Brightness, Gamma.
Call for Best Price!
Free Barco White Paper
Receive special pricing from the top medical display companies along with white papers and software updates: Learn More.
Sign up for our monthly Newsletter