- Best Sellers
- 12 MP
- Featured Items
- Mega Pixel
- Viewing Area
- Radiology Displays
- Surgical Displays
- Color Medical Monitors
- Monochrome Medical Monitors
- BARCO Monitors
- EIZO Monitors
- JVC Monitors
- LG Monitors
- NEC Monitors
- Optik View Monitors
- TOTOKU Monitors
- PACS Workstations
- Patient Monitor LCDs
- CRT Replacements
- Ultrasound Machines
- Previous Products
NEW! 5MP Dual Head Barco Coronis Grayscale without Video Card - MDCG-5221 / K9602712
NEW! JVC 2MP 21.3 Clinical Review Display - CL-R211
Eizo RadiForce MX315W (MX315W-BK) 8MP Clinical Review Display
5MP Quad Head Barco Coronis Grayscale without Video Card - MDCG-5221 / K9602718
NEW! EIZO 2MP Color Monitor MX216-BK
3MP NEC Medical Color LCD w/ 5 Year Wnty & Hot Swap – MD213MC
Designed exclusively for the demanding needs of medical imaging and PACS, including CR and DR, the NEC MultiSync MD213MC, a 21.3” 3-Megapixel (MP) color display, features the flexibility of a color display with image performance rivaling grayscale displays.
Replaced with New Product
Benefits you’ll realize from this medically certified display include:
• NEC’s UA-SFT 3MP (1536 x 2048) liquid crystal technology offers high brightness without compromising contrast or viewing angles, making the image quality outstanding for color or grayscale images.
• ColorCompTM digital uniformity correction reduces screen uniform- mity errors and compensates for differences in color/grayscale and luminance across the entire screen.
• Integrated tri-stimulus (three-color) sensor receives more light information than standard (brightness only) sensors and, therefore, is extremely accurate and stable.
• Each NEC MultiSync MD213MC monitor is calibrated out of the box to the DICOM grayscale display function for luminance.
• 12-bit gamma provides for more finely detailed, high-definition rendering of color images and crisper display of even the most delicate shadings and color differences.
• GammaCompTM MD software, included with each display, ensures consistent image quality. The software provides a simple interface for conformance to the DICOM standard, while providing an easy- to-use QA environment for medical imaging. Optionally, Gamma- Comp MD Administrator provides computer networks with central- ized control and management of multiple display systems.
• FDA 510(k) approved for use in digital radiology applications
Delivers wide viewing angles of up to 176º horizontally and vertically (up to 88º up, down, left and right) with less color shift and without any glare, reflection or distortion.
Allows up to 3 inputs VGA, DVI-I and DVI-D to be connected to a single monitor. Allows for each of the three signals to be displayed with the press of a button.
This electronically improves screen uniformity and compensates for differences in color/grayscale and luminance using newly designed signal processing circuitry.
Quality Assurance and calibration software for ensuring consistent image quality on a single display system. Based on the AAPM TG-18 standards the easy to use software maintains the monitor’s conformance to the DICOM standard, while providing an easy-to-use QA environment for medical imaging. Optionally, GammaComp MD Administrator provides centralized control and management of multiple display systems.
Automatically adjusts the backlight depending on the brightness of ambient lighting conditions. Also allows the monitor to be set to automatically enter a power-saving mode when the ambient lighting falls below a predetermined value (i.e.when office lights are shut off at the end of the day), which can significantly reduce energy expenses.
Provides for uninterrupted display of full motion video with response times as quick as 4ms. It delivers streaming video without noticeable ghosting or blurring, while achieving as many as 250 frames per second (fps). This remarkably quick motion makes displays better than ever for gaming and video applications such as presentations and streaming web video.
For analog inputs only. Corrects for input signal distortion caused by long cables and low output levels of video cards.This technology uses a digitized signal delay circuit to automatically compensate for each red, green and blue cable’s length and video signal delay, ensuring sharp image reproduction.
On Screen Display controls allow users to quickly and easily adjust all elements of their screen image via simple-to-use on screen menus.
5 years parts and labor, including Advanced Overnight Exchange
NEC MultiSync MD213MC, 21.3” 3-Megapixel (MP) color radiology display without video card.
Barco MXRT-7600 3D PCIe 4-head Display Controller – MXRT-7600 / K9306037$1,695.00Add to cart
The MXRT-7600 is a high-end 3D PCIe display controller featuring the latest AMD FireProTM 3D technology for leading-edge performance, flexibility and reliability. Fitted with 4GB of memory and an ultra-fast GPU, the top-of-the-line MXRT-7500 presents you with unmatched processing power for large medical datasets.The MXRT-7600 supports DirectX, OpenGL, and OpenCL and is compatible with Microsoft Windows® 7.
- Four display outputs
- 4 GB GDDR5 display memory
- Single-wide form factor
- Powered by AMD’s scalable FireProTM workstation GPU
- Display Port (DP) 1.2 video outputs
- Windows® 7 compatible
Call For Price
RadiNet Network QC Management Software for Medical Imaging Displays – RadiNetRead more
Manages 400 Monitors
RadiNET can manage up to 400 monitors connected to 50 client PCs, ranging from the monitors for diagnostic imaging in the reading and modality rooms to HIS/RIS monitors handling reference images and electronic diagnostic chart monitors in clinics.
NEW! Barco 24” Clinical Review Display MDRC-2324 HPEW – K9350072$1,169.00Add to cart
Barco MDRC-2324 HPEW 24” Clinical Review Display. Features high-quality LCD panel, 10-bit DICOM LUT, front consistency sensor, QAWeb, adjustable stand, internal power supply, black bezel. Old Part# K9301806A
This 24” Barco Eonis® MDRC-2324 HPEW Clinical Review Display has been built with healthcare specialists in mind. It combines consistent, high image quality and an attractive, versatile design with networked quality assurance.
High image quality
RadiNetPro Network Centralized QC Management Software for Medical Imaging Displays – RadiNet ProRead more
Centralized Management of all Monitors in a Hospital
RadiNET Pro features a monitor management server, which is installed in the hospital to enable centralized management via a network from client PC monitors installed with RadiCS software. Unified management of all monitors in a hospital covers everything from history reference operations such as calibration to acceptance and constancy testing, changing settings and other QC operations.
Manages up to 8,000 Monitors
Free Barco White Paper
Receive special pricing from the top medical display companies along with white papers and software updates: Learn More.
Sign up for our monthly Newsletter