- Best Sellers
- 12 MP
- Featured Items
- Mega Pixel
- Viewing Area
- Radiology Displays
- Surgical Displays
- Color Medical Monitors
- Monochrome Medical Monitors
- BARCO Monitors
- EIZO Monitors
- JVC Monitors
- LG Monitors
- NEC Monitors
- Optik View Monitors
- TOTOKU Monitors
- PACS Workstations
- Patient Monitor LCDs
- CRT Replacements
- Ultrasound Machines
- Previous Products
NEW! 5MP Dual Head Barco Coronis Grayscale without Video Card - MDCG-5221 / K9602712
NEW! JVC 2MP 21.3 Clinical Review Display - CL-R211
Eizo RadiForce 8MP Clinical Review LED Display - MX315W-BK
5MP Quad Head Barco Coronis Grayscale without Video Card - MDCG-5221 / K9602718
NEW! EIZO 2MP Color Monitor MX216-BK
Barco Coronis Uniti 12MP Diagnostic Display – MDMC-12133 / K9602726
Meet Barco Coronis Uniti MDMC-12133 12MP Color PACS and Mammography Display. The only display explicitly designed for both PACS and breast imaging. Unique in its representation of calibrated color and grayscales. Remarkable in its 2D and 3D capabilities. Capable of both static and dynamic imaging. Together, these features will forever change the way you work.
Unify your workflow
Coronis Uniti® delivers the first unified workflow – combining PACS and breast images on one workstation. It’s the solution that replaces all display configurations, eliminating the need for a multi-head display set-up or to move to another workstation to view additional exams.
Call for Special Pricing
Combines PACS and breast images on one workstation
– Pushes productivity
– Speeds up reading sessions
– See what you haven’t seen before
– Everything you see on the big, 12 MegaPixel screen is sharp and precise. That’s because every Coronis Uniti display is calibrated to meet the DICOM standard for grayscales and to guarantee consistent, perceptually linear color – an industry first.
Features unique color calibration
– Fits more images on one display
– Reduces the need for panning and zooming
– Ensures uniform images at all times
– Unveils the smallest details
– Ensures automated QA and calibration
Get used to being comfortable
– Coronis Uniti was designed with ergonomics in mind, mirroring a human’s natural field of vision to optimize your reading experience:
– Enhances image sharpness
– Reduces eye fatigue
– Limits head, hand, and eye movements
– Increases reading comfort
Get more bang for your buck
A universal radiology display, Coronis Uniti is a one-time investment that will last a lifetime.
Helps you see more patients per day
Simplifies control and management of the display network
Leads to major reductions in display cost
Integrated front-of-screen sensor
MediCal QA software included
Ensures consistent colors and grayscales
Calibrated to meet the DICOM standard for grayscales and to guarantee consistent, perceptually linear color
Integrated Ambient Light Compensation
To use your display as a virtual light box
For faster control and smooth image manipulations
High-speed cine imaging without blur
Switches between Clear base and Blue base viewing modes on-the-fly
Focuses the light on things you want to have a closer look at
Task light and wall light to reduce eye fatigue
Reduces reflection and enhances image sharpness
33″ screen designed to mirror a human
12MP resolution on a large, bezel-free image area
30 bit Look Up Table
Standard 5-year warranty
Long lifetime LED technology
Ultra-smooth grayscale precision
Technologies that enhance image quality:
– SteadyColorTM calibration technology to meet the DICOM standard for grayscales and to guarantee consistent, perceptually linear color.
– Color PPUTM technology to make every pixel permanently DICOM-compliant, ensuring consistent colors and grayscales.
– SmoothGrayTM for the best DICOM precision.
– MediCal QAWeb, a cloud-based technology for automated calibration and Quality Assurance.
– I-GuardTM front sensor to ensure 24/7 compliance to medical standards.
– DuraLight BrillianceTM to deliver exceptional brightness.
– LED backlights for efficient, long-lasting brightness.
– I-LuminateTM to double the brightness – to more than 2,000 nits.
Technologies that enhance productivity:
– RapidFrameTM to ensure crisp and in-focus moving images.
– Touchpad for faster control and smooth image manipulations.
– Conference CloneViewTM software to project images onto the large screen with ease.
– Purpose-powered display controllers for unmatched processing power, loading current and prior exams in no time.
– Ambient Light CompensationTM for consistent images in any lighting conditions.
– A film clip so you can use your display as a virtual light box to view film priors.
Technologies that enhance ergonomics:
– The highest resolution (12MP) on a large, bezel-free image area.
– SpotViewTM to focus the light on things you want to have a closer look at.
– OpticalGlassTM to reduce reflection, enhance image sharpness and hence viewing comfort. Durable and scratch-resistant.
– SoftGlowTM task light and wall light to reduce eye fatigue.
– Choose between Clear Base and Blue Base viewing modes on-the-fly.
Screen technology IPS
Active screen size (diagonal) 853.44 mm (33.6″)
Active screen size (H x V) 708.1 x 472.1 mm (27.8 x 18.6″)
Aspect ratio (H:V) 3:2
Resolution 12MP (4200 x 2800 pixels)
Pixel pitch 0.1686 mm
Color imaging Yes
Gray imaging Yes
Bit depth 30 bit
Viewing angle (H, V) 178°
Optical glass Yes
Uniformity correction PPU
Ambient Light Compensation (ALC) Yes, reading room selection
Ambient light sensor Yes
Backlight Output Stabilization (BLOS) Yes
Front sensor Yes, I-Guard
Maximum luminance 2100 cd/m² (PPU on)
DICOM calibrated luminance 1000 cd/m²
Contrast ratio (panel typical) 1200:1 (PPU on)
Response time ((Tr + Tf)/2) (typical) 16.5 ms
Housing color RAL 9004 / RAL 9003
Video input signals DisplayPort 1.2
USB ports 1x USB 2.0 upstream (endpoint)
3x USB 2.0 downstream
Power rating 24 VDC, 16.25 A; 5 VDC, 0.1 A
Power requirements This device shall only be powered by the medical approved power supply of Efore (Roal Electronics), type RHPS390.
Ratings marked on the medical approved power supply:
Input rating: 100-240 VAC, 5.5 A, 50/60 Hz
Output rating: 24 VDC, 16.25 A; 5 VDC, 0.1 A
Power consumption 190 W (nominal)
< 0.5 W (hibernate)
Dimensions with stand (W x H x D) 795 x 610 x 300 mm (lowest position)
Dimensions w/o stand (W x H x D) 795 x 572 x 131 mm
Dimensions packaged (W x H x D) 960 x 715 x 395 mm
Net weight with stand 33 kg
Net weight w/o stand 24 kg
Net weight packaged 42 kg
Tilt -5° / +30°
Swivel -23° / +23°
Height adjustment range 95 mm
Mounting standard VESA (200 x 100 mm & 100 x 100 mm)
Screen protection Protective, non-reflective glass cover
Recommended modalities Radiology, mammography and digital breast tomosynthesis
Certifications FDA 510(K) K133984 for General Radiology
CE0120 (MDD 93/42/EEC; A1:2007/47/EC class IIb product)
CCC (China), KC (Korea), PSE (Japan), Inmetro (Brazil), BIS (India)
IEC 60950-1:2005 + A1:2009
EN 60950-1:2006 + A1:2010 + A11:2009 + A12:2011 + A2:2013
IEC 60601-1:2005 + A1:2012
EN 60601-1:2006 + A1:2013 + A12:2014
ANSI/AAMI ES 60601-1:2005 + R1:2012
CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60601-1:14
IEC 60601-1-2: 2014 (ed4)
EN 60601-1-2:2015 (ed4)
FCC part 15 Class B
ICES-001 Level B
China Energy Label, EU RoHS, China RoHS, REACH, Canada Health, WEEE, Packaging Directive
Supplied accessories User Guide
Quick Installation Sheet
Video cables (2 x DisplayPort)
Main cables (UK, European (CEBEC/KEMA), USA (UL/CSA; adaptor plug NEMA 5-15P), Chinese (CCC))
USB 2.0 cable
External power supply
Optional accessories None
QA software MediCal QAWeb
Warranty 5 years, including 40000 hours backlight warranty
Operating temperature 0°C to +35°C (+20°C to +30°C within spec)
Storage temperature -20°C to +60°C
Operating humidity 20% – 85% (non-condensing)
Storage humidity 5% – 85% (non-condensing)
Operating pressure 70 kPa minimum
Storage pressure 50 to 106 kPa
2MP Barco Eonis Color LCD Clinical Review Display
$749.00Add to cart
The Eonis is a 22″ clinical review display built with healthcare specialist in mind. It combines consistent image quality and an attractive, versatile design with networked quality assurance.
Consistent high image quality
Barco’s Eonis display has a unique front sensor to automatically align the image quality every time the display is switched on. The image consistency makes collaboration between specialists easier. They can discuss images with colleagues at multiple locations, with absolute confidence that everyone is seeing identical images.
2MP Barco Eonis Color LCD Clinical Display$749.00Add to cart
The Eonis is a 22” display built with healthcare specialists in mind. It combines consistent, high image quality and an attractive, versatile design with networked quality assurance. When utmost precision is a must, the black version of the Eonis display is the best choice.
Call for Best Price! Volume Discounts.
Single Head Barco 2MP Coronis Color
$5,379.00Add to cart
Coronis Color 2MP is a flexible color display system with a resolution of 1600×1200 for accurate diagnosis in a variety of medical applications. Typical application areas include PACS imaging, color ultrasound, 3D visualization, orthopedic imaging, cardiology, nuclear medicine, PET-CT fusion, etc.
Dual Head Barco Nio 2MP LED High-Bright ColorRead more
Nio Color 2MP LED is a 2 MegaPixel color display system with LED backlights, providing excellent image quality for confident diagnoses. Nio Color 2MP LED provides an effective display solution for a multitude of applications and modalities, including 3D PACS, 3D echo, ultrasound, orthopedic imaging, CAD, image fusion, nuclear medicine and PET.
Call for Best Price!
Free Barco White Paper
Receive special pricing from the top medical display companies along with white papers and software updates: Learn More.
Sign up for our monthly Newsletter