- Best Sellers
- 12 MP
- Featured Items
- Mega Pixel
- Viewing Area
- Radiology Displays
- Surgical Displays
- Color Medical Monitors
- Monochrome Medical Monitors
- BARCO Monitors
- EIZO Monitors
- JVC Monitors
- LG Monitors
- NEC Monitors
- Optik View Monitors
- TOTOKU Monitors
- PACS Workstations
- Patient Monitor LCDs
- CRT Replacements
- Ultrasound Machines
- Previous Products
Barco Coronis MDCC-6530 6MP Color LED Fusion with MXRT-6700 Video Card - MDCC-6530 / K9602978
EIZO 1MP Curator 19" High Brightness LCD Color - EX190-S
Barco Coronis MDCC-6530 6MP Dual Head Color LED Fusion with MXRT-6700 Video Card - MDCC-6530 / K9602981
NEW! EIZO MS236WT 2MP 23'' Multitouch
Barco Single Head Nio 5MP LED - MDNG-5221 / K9602730
Barco Medical Surgical 19 Inch 1.3 Mega Pixel Color LCD Display – MDSC-1119
Discontinued Product. Please see the navigation bar to the left for the latest Barco Selection.
Barco’s MDSC-1119 is a 19-inch, 1.3 MegaPixel color LCD display that provides surgical teams with artifact-free images and unsurpassed precision, while meeting the unique patient safety and space requirements of the integrated OR.
Incorporating the latest LCD technology, the MDSC-1119 features high brightness, making it ideal for the OR’s high ambient light conditions. Furthermore, the MDSC-1119’s high contrast ratio, color depth and wide viewing angle maximize image accuracy. Calibration of color, luminance and signal balance add to the optimal and unsurpassed image quality.
* Flexibility and expandability: The MDSC-1119’s video bus architecture and modular slot concept allow the display to be configured to specific OR video connectivity requirements. Furthermore, Barco’s surgical display readily supports new and future video formats, such as high-definition digital video.
* Versatile multi-modality imaging: Barco’s MDSC-1119 is a versatile multi-modality display for endoscopic cameras, room and boom cameras, ultrasound, cardiology, PACS, anesthesiology and patient information.
* Dual channel Picture-in-Picture or Picture-by-Picture views of images from multiple input signals give surgeons the required views, allowing them to make more informed decisions.
* Artifact-free, real-time viewing: Barco’s MDSC-1119 surgical display offers the fastest image transmission and broadcast quality video imaging available today, along with the greatest attention to signal integrity.
* Customized profiles: Surgeons can configure, store and recall user preferences and profiles for each surgical procedure.
* Reliable Barco quality: Stringent quality standards throughout the development cycle guarantee long-term image quality and the protection of your investment.
* Designed for patient safety:
o fan-less design
o Compliant to safety standards
o Protective housing, easy to disinfect
* Designed for the integrated OR:
o Compact size
o Easy to install
o Remote control for greater access
Technology TFT AM LCD technology
Active screen diagonal 19″
Active screen width 376 mm (14.8″)
Active screen height 301 mm (11.9″)
Pixel pitch 0.294 mm
Resolution 1280 x 1024
Luminance 300 cd/m²
Contrast ratio 700:1
Viewing angle 178 degrees
Display functions Gamma, Dicom
Analog video input
* 1 x universal 5BNC
o configurable for: RGBHV, RGBS, RGBsB
o Component Video (YCrCB)
o 3 x composite video
o S-video (Y/C)
* VGA (DB15)
* S-Video (4-pin Mini DIN)
* SDI (BNC)
Digital Video Input DVI-I
Communication RS232 (9-pin DSUB)
Horizontal scan frequencies 15 – 100 kHz
Vertical scan frequencies 50 – 120 Hz
Bandwidth 165 MHz
Supported resolutions VGA up to UXGA
Video formats PAL, SECAM, NTSC 3.58 & 4.43, HDTV (1080i, 720p, 480i/p, 1030i), SDI 4:2:2: (270 Mb/s)
External DC Power Supply 90 – 264 VAC
Display power 20 – 24 VDC
Dimensions 427 x 356 x 81 mm (16.8 x 14.0 x 3.2″)
Weight 8 kg / 17,6 lb
Mounting 75 & 100 mm VESA
Integral protection IPX2
Safety UL 60601-1, EN60601-1, CE, c-UL, KETI, PSE
EMC / IEC FCC-B, EN 60601-1-2, ICES-001, KETI, VCCI, CCC
Brochure: MDSC-1119 brochure
List Price – $3,240.00
6MP NEC 30” LED Display – MD302C6Read more
The 30” NEC MultiSync MD302C6, an LED-backlit color diagnostic display, is designed for the demanding needs of healthcare professionals in medical imaging and multi-modality PACS. This 6-megapixel model features an IPS panel to provide precise grayscale reproduction and wide viewing angles as well as an integrated front sensor which constantly monitors and adjust brightness to maintain the factory DICOM GSDF calibration.
In addition to offering a large overall workspace, the MD302C6 can function as a dual 3MP replacement. The MD302C6 includes a has three-way ergonomic stand, including height-adjust, swivel and tilt. The display offers both DisplayPort and DVI-D inputs, built-in two-port USB hub, and 16-bit lookup tables (LUTs) with 1024 levels of gray for smooth images and hardware calibration.
Discontinued!! Call for Replacement Options
3MP Totoku Digital Monochrome Display – MS33i2Read more
Digital mammography viewing demands an extraordinarily high level of precision from your LCD display. Totoku’s MS33i2 redefines new standards of care by over-delivering resolution and clarity for improved accuracy in breast cancer screening.
Special AR Coating for Film-like Black and Improved Sharpness
TOTOKU’s new special AR coating technology addresses properties of focus, noise reduction, contrast, and viewing angle achieving film-like black and accurate reproduction of images. (Patent pending)
2MP Totoku 21.3” Color Display – CCL210Read more
With high luminance, high contrast, wide viewing angle and full calibration capability, CCL210 is a cost effective solution for clinical applications.
Totoku CCL210 Features
Color calibration function to reproduce colors faithful to the original and grayscale compliant with DICOM Part 14
By calibrating color temperature, luminance, and gamma characteristics, reproduction of colors faithful to the original and smooth display of grayscale are possible.
Call for Replacement Option
Free Barco White Paper
Receive special pricing from the top medical display companies along with white papers and software updates: Learn More.
Sign up for our monthly Newsletter