- Best Sellers
- 12 MP
- Featured Items
- Mega Pixel
- Viewing Area
- Radiology Displays
- Surgical Displays
- Color Medical Monitors
- Monochrome Medical Monitors
- BARCO Monitors
- EIZO Monitors
- JVC Monitors
- LG Monitors
- NEC Monitors
- Optik View Monitors
- TOTOKU Monitors
- PACS Workstations
- Patient Monitor LCDs
- CRT Replacements
- Ultrasound Machines
- Previous Products
2MP Medical Clinical Eonis 24.1'' - MDRC-2224 / K9301808A
Barco 24” Touch Screen Clinical Review Display MDRC-2324 HTEW - K9350071
Barco Coronis Fusion MDCC-4430 30" 4MP Color Diagnostic Display without Video Card - MDCC-4430 / K9602933
Eizo Radiforce RX360 (RX360-BK) 21.3" 3MP Color Diagnostic Display
Calibration Kit for All EIZO Monitors -RadiCS-UX2
Dual Head 3MP NEC Medical Grayscale LCD w/ 5 Year Wnty & Hot Swap – MD213MG-DH-FX380
A Dual Head system designed exclusively for the demanding needs of radiology and PACS, the NEC MultiSync MD213MG, a 21.3″ 3-Megapixel high-resolution, long life, grayscale display that delivers unrivaled imaging performance and value. This system includes two (2) MD213MG LCD displays and one (1) matching 3MP video card with a full manufacturer’s 5 year warranty. If that is not enough for you, 5 years of “Hot Swap” coverage is included in the price.
* NEC’s UA-SFT 3MP (1536 x 2048) liquid crystal technology offers long life at high brightness without compromising contrast or viewing angles, for outstanding grayscale image quality.
* Out-of-the-box calibration to the DICOM grayscale display function for luminance
* Built-in front sensor constantly monitors calibration and corrects for minor fluctuations of light output, helping to maintain the factory calibration throughout the life of the monitor
* ColorCompTM digital uniformity correction reduces screen uniformmity errors and compensates for differences in grayscale and luminance across the entire screen
* GammaCompTM MD software, included with each display, ensures consistent image quality. The software provides a simple interface for conformance to the DICOM standard, while providing an easyto- use QA environment for medical imaging.
* 12-bit lookup table (LUT)provides a palette of 4096 possible shades of gray for gamma adjustment for more finely detailed, high-definition rendering and crisper display of even the most delicate shadings.
* High brightness level and contrast ratio
Delivers wide viewing angles of up to 176º horizontally and vertically (up to 88º up, down, left and right) with less color shift and without any glare, reflection or distortion.
Allows up to 3 inputs VGA, DVI-I and DVI-D to be connected to a single monitor. Allows for each of the three signals to be displayed with the press of a button.
This electronically improves screen uniformity and compensates for differences in color/grayscale and luminance using newly designed signal processing circuitry.
Quality Assurance and calibration software for ensuring consistent image quality on a single display system. Based on the AAPM TG-18 standards the easy to use software maintains the monitor’s conformance to the DICOM standard, while providing an easy-to-use QA environment for medical imaging. Optionally, GammaComp MD Administrator provides centralized control and management of multiple display systems.
Automatically adjusts the backlight depending on the brightness of ambient lighting conditions. Also allows the monitor to be set to automatically enter a power-saving mode when the ambient lighting falls below a predetermined value (i.e.when office lights are shut off at the end of the day), which can significantly reduce energy expenses.
Provides for uninterrupted display of full motion video with response times as quick as 4ms. It delivers streaming video without noticeable ghosting or blurring, while achieving as many as 250 frames per second (fps). This remarkably quick motion makes displays better than ever for gaming and video applications such as presentations and streaming web video.
For analog inputs only. Corrects for input signal distortion caused by long cables and low output levels of video cards.This technology uses a digitized signal delay circuit to automatically compensate for each red, green and blue cable’s length and video signal delay, ensuring sharp image reproduction.
No Touch Auto Adjust allows the monitor’s image settings to be automatically adjusted to optimal settings upon intial power on.
GammaCompMD QA calibration and conformance software
GammaCompMD QA calibration software provides a complete solution for managing one or many medical displays.
GammaCompMD QA offers functionality and flexibility for PACS administrators. The next generation of quality control and calibration software from NEC features support for calibration of the MD Series medical diagnostic displays, MultiSync PA Series professional desktop displays, additional reporting and a new GammaCompMD QA Network version.
Intended for the demanding medical imaging environment, GammaCompMD QA offers quality control, calibration and display matching ensuring consistent image quality. The software works with many NEC displays including the MultiSync® MD Series to maintain the monitor’s conformance to the DICOM standard while providing an easy-to-use QA environment for medical imaging.
Hot Swap Warranty Included
Optional, at extra cost for most other manufacturers, NEC Display Solutions will replace a defective MD213MG using their Advanced Replacement Program, for the first 5 years after the initial purchase. If the display is defective or failing, NEC will ship a replacement display while the defective display is repaired. Your work flow does not suffer due to the repair time.
Calibration Kit – Model MDMVSENSOR3 – American College of Radiology guidelines still recommends the periodic use of a calibration kit to insure that diagnostic integrity is maintained over the life of the monitor. Some states now require the use and documentation of a calibration kit. Do not confuse this device with the front sensors on most diagnostic medical displays. They are not the same.
NEC MultiSync MD213MG, 21.3″ 3-Megapixel diagnostic Medical LCD with 5 years parts and labor, including Advanced Overnight Exchange. Matching 3MP video card.
Dual Head 3MP Barco Nio High Bright Color including MXRT-6700 – MDNC-3421 / K9602989
$10,330.00Add to cart
- High-bright and power-efficient LED backlights
- Accurate grayscale and color rendering
- Front sensor and MediCal QAWeb for easy DICOM conformance
- High-performance 3D rendering with full 3D, OpenGL and DirectX support
- Best image quality on the market for 3MP color
- Automated Quality Assurance and calibration for stable DICOM images
- Fully-tested system solution from a single source, for ultimate peace of mind
2MP Totoku 21.3” Color LED Display – CCL258i2Read more
Thanks to the new energy saving LED backlight LCD, CCL258i2 provides more stability in image quality for a long period of time.
High bright color display CCL258i2 is an ideal system for diagnostic viewing in multi-modality environment. CCL258i2 is an optimal solution where doctors need to view both grayscale and color images, and effectively covers multiple applications like PACS, CAD, PET and nuclear medicine.
EIZO 12MP Color Diagnostic LCD Display Monitor – RX1270Read more
- 12MP (4200×2800 pixel) resolution
- Integrated Front Sensor(IFS)
- 1200cd/m2 brightness
- Eye Relief with Comfort Light
- Clear, High Density Images
- Display Both Monochrome and Color
- FDA510K for Breast Tomosynthesis, Mammography
- 5 Year Warranty
NEW! Barco 24” Clinical Review Display MDRC-2324 SNIB – K9350055$649.00Add to cart
Barco MDRC-2324 SNIB 24” Clinical Review Display. Features high-quality LCD panel, 10-bit DICOM LUT, front consistency sensor, QAWeb, adjustable stand, internal power supply, black bezel.
This 24” Barco Eonis® MDRC-2324 SNIB Clinical Review Display has been built with healthcare specialists in mind. It combines consistent, high image quality and an attractive, versatile design with networked quality assurance.
High image quality
Free Barco White Paper
Receive special pricing from the top medical display companies along with white papers and software updates: Learn More.
Sign up for our monthly Newsletter