JVC MS-S500-DH-P2000 21.3″ 5MP Dual Head Monochrome Mammo Display
- Dual (2x) JVC MS-S500 with Nvidia Quadro P2000 video card
- Independent sub-pixel drive technology
- 1,000 cd/m² calibration and a maximum luminance of 3000 cd/m² improve visibility for breast image diagnosis.
- Auto text mode
- Space-saving design
- DisplayPort 1.2 daisy chains
- Schedule calibration with QA Medivisor Agent software
- Integrated reading light to illuminate your keyboard
SAME DAY SHIPPING
JVC MS-S500-DH-P2000 Dual Head Monochrome LCD monitor comes with 1,000 cd/㎡2 calibration to make it the best solution for breast image diagnosis. With a maximum luminance of 3000 cd/㎡, a long lifetime is secured even in this preset. The brighter screen dramatically increases the number of perceptual grayscale steps to improve the visibility of microcalcifications, tumors, and structures.
Independent Sub-pixel Drive Technology
This unique technology enables JVC MS-S500-DH-P2000 LCD Monitor set to render 15 mega sub-pixel images, exceeding the current standards for primary breast image diagnosis. MS-S500 is cleared for FDA 510(k) for the use of digital mammography and breast tomosynthesis.
Auto Text Mode
Brightness is automatically adjusted on patient lists and reporting applications to reduce eye strain.
Improved Diagnostic Visibility
A contrast ration of 2000:1 delivers crisper images and gives radiologists confidence in breast image interpretation to improve work efficiency.
Integrated QA Solution
QA Medivisor Agent providing calibration and QA standard testing through a straightforward user interface is effective to manage daily operation.
* Optional calibration kit CAL-016 is required for standard QA testing.
With the integrated color front sensor, JVC MSS500-DH-P2000 LCD Monitor self-calibrates to the DICOM Part 14 Standard on a regular schedule.
A simple and slim design for a modern look.
Protective Glass Filter
Glass filter with anti-reflect coating protects the LCD panel from dust or scratches.
Integrated reading light illuminates your keyboard.
The ambient sensor automatically adjusts the brightness to the room lighting conditions.
The new design of the JVC MS-S500-DH-P2000 LCD Monitor Dual Head set reduces 25% of the stand footprint compared to the conventional models.
Low Blue light Panel
The JVC MS-S500-DH-P2000 LCD Monitor set comes with a low blue light panel, which reduces strain on the eyes while reading.
Wire Management / DisplayPort Daisy Chains
With the DisplayPort 1.2, the use of daisy chains allows for easier wiring connections.
JVC-Kenwood is a leading worldwide manufacturer of medical image displays and touch panel displays. Its high-end, high-cost-performance medical image displays and touch panels are backed by its unique technology and know-how through decades of solid experience in the industry since 1972.
JVC-Kenwood has supplied computer displays for factories, broadcast stations, workstations, and other applications, and has earned a high marks for its product reliability under harsh conditions and post-installation support, not to mention specialized technologies required for respective fields.
JVC-Kenwood continues to provide high-performance displays for specialized fields by developing leading-edge technologies, while providing consistently optimal customer service.
- 21.3“ monochrome TFT IPS technology
- Display Area
- 337.9 mm x 422.4 mm
- Pixel Pitch
- 0.165 mm x 0.165 mm
- Maximum Luminance
- 3000 cd/m² (typ.)
500 cd/m² / 1000 cd/m² (calibrated)
- Contrast Ratio
- 2000:1 (typ.)
- Viewing Angle
- 178° vertical and horizontal
- Native Resolution
- 2048 x 2560 (Independent Sub-pixel Drive technology ON : 2048 x 7680)
- Display Colors
- 256 shades of grayscale are simultaneously displayed from a palette of 16,369 grayscale steps
*1024 or 10-bit shades of grayscale with DisplayPort and 10-bit viewer
*1276 shades of grayscale by using Independent Sub-pixel Drive technology
- Input Signal
- DVI-D (DVI 1.0 compliant)
DisplayPort (DisplayPort 1.2a compliant)
- Output Signal
- DisplayPort (DisplayPort 1.2a compliant)
- Plug and Play
- DDC2B compliant
Input Power Supply
- Input Power Supply
- 100V – 240 V 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption
- 35W (typ.)
- Calibration Control
- Luminance, Gamma, Capable of storing 3 sets of LUT (Optional Calibration Kit is required)
- OSD Information Display
- Model name, Serial No., Total operating time, Calibration settings (Operating time since last calibration, Luminance, Gamma), Current luminance, Ambient light, DICOM conformance
- USB Hub
- USB Rev.2 compliant, Self-powered
USB upstream connector (x1), USB downstream connector (x2)
- Other Features
- Uniformity Equalizer, Hardware pivot, LED indicator, Advanced power management, Human Presence Sensor, Independent Sub-pixel Drive technology, Auto Text Mode, Reading light, Luminance stabilization, Multiple LUT, Self DICOM check, Self-calibration
Approvals*Please contact JVC for latest information.
- ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1 (2005) + A1 (2012), CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60601-1 (2014), CE (EN60601-1, EN60601-1-2), RCM, FCC Part15 subpart B Class B, ICES-003-B, VCCI-B, FDA 510(k), J-Moss, RoHS, EAC, KC
- 510(k) Cleared to use for diagnostic purposes with digital medical images for Digital mammography PACS, Modalities including FFDM, and Breast tomosynthesis
- Dimensions(W x H x D)
- Landscape : 493 mm x 451.3 / 546.3 mm x 196.5 mm
Portrait : 361.5 mm x 517 / 612 mm x 196.5 mm
- approx. 9.5 kg
- Tilt Stand
- Tilt, Swivel, Portrait / Landscape
- VESA standard (100 mm x 100 mm)
- Power cord, DVI cable, DisplayPort cable, USB cable, Operation manual, Installation manual, Software (QA Medivisor Agent LE)