NEW! 5MP JVC 21.3” Color Diagnostic Display – CL-S500
JVC CL-S500 can accommodate images from any modality including Digital Mammography/Tomosynthesis, US, CT, MRI and pathology.
- 21.3-inch, 5 MP Super High-bright LCD Color Diagnostic Display
- 5 Megapixel – 1150 cd/m² – 1800 :1 contrast
- DICOM calibration
- Remote calibration and management
- Color and brightness uniformity
Overstock Pricing! Call for details
SAME DAY SHIPPING
The JVC CL-S500 can accommodate images from any modality including Digital Mammography/Tomosynthesis, US, CT, MRI, and pathology.
JVC CL-S500 Color Images are automatically recognized to provide optimized contrast, brightness, and gamma. No user intervention is required.
Auto Text Mode
Brightness is automatically adjusted on patient lists and reporting applications to reduce eye strain.
Stable Image Representation
The luminance and color stabilization system contributes to improved image representation for an efficient reading environment.
Razor-sharp Color Precision
Utilizing its unique X, Y, Z, color level tracking and color management technologies, any of the i3 models perfectly color-matches one another.
Improved Diagnostic Visibility
A contrast ration of 2000:1 on the JVC CL-S500 delivers crisper images and gives radiologists confidence in breast image interpretation to improve work efficiency.
Integrated QA Solution
QA Medivisor Agent providing calibration and QA standard testing through a straightforward user interface is effective to manage daily operations.
* Optional calibration kit CAL-016 is required for standard QA testing.
With the integrated color front sensor, JVC CLS500 self-calibrates to the DICOM Part 14 Standard on a regular schedule.
The simple and slim design for a modern look.
Protective Glass Filter
Glass filter with anti-reflect coating protects the LCD panel from dust or scratches.
Integrated reading light illuminates your keyboard.
The ambient sensor automatically adjusts the brightness to the room lighting conditions.
The new design of JVC CL-S500 reduces 25% of the stand footprint compared to the conventional models.
Low Blue light Panel
The JVC CL-S500 comes with a low blue light panel, which reduces strain on the eyes while reading.
Wire Management / DisplayPort Daisy Chains
With the DisplayPort 1.2, the use of daisy chains allows for easier wiring connections.
JVC-Kenwood is a leading worldwide manufacturer of medical image displays and touch panel displays. Its high-end, high-cost-performance medical image displays and touch panels are backed by its unique technology and know-how through decades of solid experience in the industry since 1972.
JVC-Kenwood has supplied computer displays for factories, broadcast stations, workstations, and other applications, and has earned high marks for its product reliability under harsh conditions and post-installation support, not to mention specialized technologies required for respective fields.
JVC-Kenwood continues to provide high-performance displays for specialized fields by developing leading-edge technologies while providing consistently optimal customer service.
- 21.3-inch , color, TFT, IPS technology
- Display Area
- 337.9 mm x 422.4 mm
- Pixel Pitch
- 0.165 mm x 0.165 mm
- Contrast Ratio
- 2000:1 (typ.)
- Maximum Luminance
- 1150 cd/m² (typ.)
500 cd/m² (calibrated)
- Viewing Angle
- 178° vertical and horizontal
- Native Resolution
- 2048 x 2560
- Display Colors
- 16.77 million colors
1.07 billion colors with DisplayPort and 10-bit viewer
- Input Signal
- DVI-D (DVI 1.0 compliant)
DisplayPort (DisplayPort 1.2a compliant)
- Output Signal
- DisplayPort (DisplayPort 1.2a compliant)
- Plug and Play
- DDC2B compliant
Input Power Supply
- Input Power Supply
- 100V – 240 V 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption
- 35W (typ.)
- Calibration Control
- Luminance, Gamma, Color temperature, Capable of storing 3 sets of LUT (Optional Calibration Kit is required)
- OSD Information Display
- Model name, Serial No., Total operating time, Calibration settings (Operating time since last calibration, Luminance, Gamma), Current luminance, Color temperature and Ambient light, DICOM conformance
- USB Hub
- USB Rev.2 compliant, Self-powered
USB upstream connector (x1), USB downstream connector (x2)
- Other Features
- Uniformity Equalizer, Hardware pivot, LED indicator, Advanced power management, Human Presence Sensor, Dynamic Gamma, Auto Text Mode, Reading light, Luminance stabilization, Multiple LUT, Self DICOM check, Self-calibration
Approvals*Please contact JVC for latest information.
- ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1 (2005) + A1 (2012), CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60601-1 (2014), CE (EN60601-1, EN60601-1-2), RCM, FCC Part15 subpart B Class B, ICES-003-B, VCCI-B, FDA 510(k), J-Moss, RoHS, EAC, KC
- 510(k) Cleared to use for diagnostic purposes with digital medical images for Digital mammography PACS, Modalities including FFDM, and Breast tomosynthesis
- Dimensions(W x H x D)
- Landscape : 493 mm x 451.3 / 546.3 mm x 196.5 mm
Portrait : 361.5 mm x 517 / 612 mm x 196.5 mm
- approx. 9.5 kg
- Tilt Stand
- Tilt, Swivel, Portrait / Landscape
- VESA standard (100 mm x 100 mm)
- Power cord, DVI cable, DisplayPort cable, USB cable, Operation manual, Installation manual, Software (QA Medivisor Agent LE)